Producing a photoshoot with a large team is a lot of work.
- First we plan what pictures / situations / feelings we want create.
- Then we find the right shooting spots.
- And last we gather the right team and models.
Taking a leadership role during a photoshoot is the most important part of pre producing a high scale photoshoot.
I want input from others, and I look at everyone as a key component of a team, so I certainly what their creative sides to come out during the shoot as well.
However, like most creative outlets, people often need to be fenced in a little bit to really get the urge to explore.
Working together as a team and create great moments and exeptionel pictures.
- We defining clear goals and a visuel vision of what we want to accomplice with each photoshoot.
- We creating visual plans for action to achieve those goals.
- We use a mutual language and specific words to be as pricise as possible in the shoots.
- We get the right people involved in each photoshoot.
Behind the scene
Video from one of our photoshoot.
Here we are 7 models, 1 makeup artist, 3 photographers and 1 videoteam.